BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, May 2, 2010

New College Life

You all know about rockets???
well, i'm always described time just passing as fast as a rocket....
how about u think for my opinion?...hehe..
just like now...
wushhhh~~~~
i'm adi had my part time job in tuition centre for almost 4 months...
wushhhh~~~~
i cant believe now actuali adi in early of may...
n i had my orientation day on last week....
wushhhh~~~
i adi in my new college life for a week..
n i'm still trying to adapt to it...
wushhhh~~~~~~~
is it reali like a rocket???
when it is passing by...
it wont going back or return back...
as v always wish to....
last week only our new student introductory class...
this week onli start our very own timetable...
the 'formal' class...
so...the things that i'm onli can do for myself that is~~~
cheering up myself !!!!
to cope with my fear,aloneness,nervousness..n so on~~~
so gambateh~~~
for my very 1st sem in my new college...
+u!!!
go go fighting~~~~^^V

0 comments: