BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

New sem~~~2nd sem...

Today finally start my 2nd sem..
time flies~~~
after had a 'long' holidays...about 2 weeks time...
(for me, it looks like not enough for me le..the holiday time)
n 2day is wed..(no mood to start my 2nd sem le)
my timetable..tat i had arranged early..ergghhh...
wed onli going to hav ONE CLASS!!!!!
omg...somemore is in afternoon...0.o...
my class willb onli have one on every WED..n start in 2pm...
go to college onli for 1 1/2 hrs...ishh..
but my timetable quite good la...same as last sem..
onli hav classes from mon to thurs....hehe..
almost everyday end my class at 3.30pm..
overall i'm still satisfied with my new timetable~~~
new sem going to be tougher..
every senior also said like tat!!!!
while no pain no gain...so it muzb tougher as we going further n further n our life journey...
muz b a lot to b learn...
n i'm looking forward for today's class...although onli one class...==
go go fighting~~~

0 comments: